Friday, September 30, 2011

Annual Fun Run

To me, the words don't go together. I run/jog/power walk/walk to lose weight. My children's school has made this an annual tradition that my kids love. They have balloons leading up to the finish line. Teachers challenge their kids to stay with them on the course. They hand out water bottles.



This year both Emma and Teddy ran the 2 miles instead of 1 mile.


Wyatt, my little kindergarten hero, jogged in the school field. Unfortunately, he couldn't do 2 laps, only 1. However, the little man had croup the night before and was just recovering so I'm giving him kudos for doing 1 lap.


Next year, I hope to keep up with Emma. I think it might take 2 years to get me in shape for Teddy's pace. He's fast and wants to be. I know I can keep up with Wyatt. So here's to Fun for my kids and hopefully weight loss and a more in shape woman for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment