Monday, November 14, 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Yes, that is what happens when your 3 children go off track right before Halloween. There were play dates, parties, Halloween costumes to get in order, church activities and responsibilities, baby showers to plan and execute, a piano to refinish and paint coffee table to match living room decor and 3 kids to keep from killing each other.

But, today, my children are back in school.

Did I enjoy sleeping in? Of course. But what I do not currently hear? I don't hearing fighting or teasing. I read the paper this morning, finished all my daily cleaning chores, read Star Wars books with my kindergartner and I'm now sitting down to enjoy computer time which would be non-existent with my children clamoring around me. It's a little bit of heaven.

I was very creative the past 3 weeks with my children and now I hope to share with all of you my triumphs and best moments. My husband always says wow but as a female I want a little more gushing from those who know how much work it really takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment