Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Family Film

For a church activity, we had a Fall Film Festival. Everyone was encouraged to make their own family film, about 5 minutes long. I love playing with the video format. I took a year long class in high school on video editing. What took up a whole room at the school of video editing equipment now fits nicely in a compact computer program. My favorite program is Pinnacle, even though it eats up memory and is a massive RAM hog. However, on a borrowed computer with lower memory and RAM, I haven't even bothered to install Pinnacle. I know its' limits. So, I gave Windows Movie Maker a whirl. It was easy to use but the video formats are way limited.

Without further ado, here's our submission to the festival. The vocals aren't ours, we give full credit to InsideOut Acapella with their song titled "In the Sun They Melted (Snowman II)." Yes, it may take a while to load up, I think it's worth it.

1 comment: